Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ann-Marie, Mrs King's Doll

A lot of people went to see the Doll Fair, most of them were born before 1950s and they bought toys for themselves. "When we were children, life was hard. We could not afford to buy toys" said Mrs King. " Now that I am an adult, I am free to buy what I want. I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't play pokkies and I don't go on holidays therefore I deserve to buy dolls once a year. This year I bought this doll which I named Ann-Marie and last year I bought a big Kewpie doll to keep me company."

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger vaniahuebsch said...

"I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't play pokkies and I don't go on holidays therefore I deserve to buy dolls once a year."

I think, that she has a great principle of life. I apreciate it very much! She knows what she wants and it makes her happy :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home